It’s your FREE entry to art, culture, entertainment and so much more!
Get a pass today!
Note: Patrons must have their library card available when reserving a pass.
Get a Museum Pass!
All passes are printable passes!
How do I reserve & print a pass?
(printer icon is next to each museum)
- Choose the specific day you are visiting the museum.
- Review the reservation and make sure the museum and date of your visit are correct.
- Confirm reservation.
- Passes are reserved for the day of your museum visit and can be printed from the time of reservation through the day of your visit.
- Loan periods for passes vary and are specified for each museum.
- Please be sure of your plans before reserving a pass; reservations cannot be canceled.
How often may I reserve a museum pass?
One museum pass may be borrowed per library card at a time. You may reserve up to 4 passes per library card within a 60-day period. In fairness to others, one pass for a specific museum can be reserved within a 60-day period.
Museum Pass Policy:
The Museum Pass Program is available to adult Delaware Library cardholders (18 years+). All pass reservations are processed through the MuseumKey link which can be found on the library’s website under the services tab. Patrons can access the page from home or in the library to reserve passes. Patrons are responsible for calling museums for hours of operation. Please note that each museum pass has its own admission rules. A museum pass reservation represents a commitment by the patron to abide by the library’s museum pass policy. It’s your FREE entry to art, culture, entertainment & so much more! Get a Museum Pass today!
(Updated November 2022)