Employment Services Specialists
at the Library
Looking for a job? Need a career change? Hoping to land a better job? Re-entering the work force? Our FREE program offer resources and information designed to help you be successful! visit our Job/Career Assistance LibGuide!
The Department of Labor Employment, Training Staff (DOL) and Career Advisors are available assist you with career needs through Delaware Libraries.
Schedule a FREE 30 minute phone consultation! An Employment/Career Advisor will call you at the appointed time to discuss any questions you have regarding career and related needs.
Make an Appointment Today!
- Search for jobs, explore career paths
- Develop your resume with keywords and search-friendly phrases
- Learn about employment and training programs
- Learn about apprenticeship programs
- Find out about veteran programs
- Apply for Unemployment Insurance Claims
- Employers can schedule meetings to help with hiring needs
- Learn how to use a computer (*due to Covid-19, no in-person assistance)
- Find job leads online
- Write a resume including an online resume
- Practice interviews
- Learn about useful job hunting strategies and tools
- Work on your GED, take practice tests
- Take occupational & academic classes