Submission deadline: December 31, 2020
Open to youth aged 12-19 at time of submission who live in or go to school in Delaware.
- All work submitted should be appropriate for viewing by a teen audience.
- We are accepting both written submissions and artwork, including drawings and photography. Examples of written material include short stories, poems, book reviews, and nonfiction articles.
- There is a 1,500 word limit on written submissions
- You may submit up to 3 pieces per category.
- Fill out a quick Google form then email all magazine submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The print magazine will show the top Library staff-selected submissions. The online magazine will show all accepted submissions.