Practice tests, exercises, skill-building courses, eBooks, and information you need to achieve the results you want—at school, at work, or in life.
- Elementary, Middle, and High School skills improvement courses in math, writing, reading, vocabulary, spelling, and grammar
- Academic test prep for AP exams, PSAT, SAT, ACT, MAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, COOP, SSAT, TOEFL, CLEP, and more
- Career Information and Guidelines to explore career choices including education requirements, median salary, and general description of duties
- Career test prep for PRAXIS, TEAS, NET, NCLEX (PN & RN), EMT, CDL, and more
- Job Search Assistance from samples and tips on writing a resume and cover letter, to tips on interviewing and answering difficult questions
- GED Exam and U.S. Citizenship Exam
- Computer tutorials on popular software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as Adobe Photoshop
For questions please contact Ask a Librarian for details.