is now available to Delaware Libraries’ patrons!
What is Kanopy?
Kanopy is a video streaming service that provides instant access to thousands of critically acclaimed movies, documentaries and Kid favorites. You can stream on any of your favorite devices; via mobile/tablet apps for iPhone and Android, on your Desktop, and SmartTV apps like Roku, Apple TV, and Fire Stick.
Set up a free account with a Delaware Library Card to enjoy streaming movies. There are no borrow limits for viewing content during this first trial year! Don’t have a library card yet, sign-up online today. It’s all FREE!
Get started with your Delaware Library Card at delaware.kanopy.com.
- Select the “Add Library Card” button on the lower left –
- Enter your library card credentials –
- Create an account using your preferred email –
- Begin streaming! Need a card? Get a library card online today!
It’s Accessible on Multiple Devices!
- Download the Kanopy app to your device(s)
- Accessible from the Delaware Libraries eMedia page
- Libby users: scroll the main library page & click on “Kanopy” to go to Kanopy App.
Unlimited borrows (during the Delaware Libraries trial period until July 2023)
Internet connection is required to view content and cannot be downloaded to a device.
- Kanopy Support Site
- On Mobile App: click on the “More” menu at the bottom of the page and then click on the “Help” option;
- Web Browser: click on “your name” and then click on “Support” in the menu option.
Kanopy Kids FAQs:
What devices can be used to access Kanopy Kids?
Patrons can access Kanopy Kids on their computer, TV, or mobile device.
~Kanopy Help: Supported mobile and TV apps
Are there parental controls?
Yes. With parental controls enabled, patrons will need to enter their PIN to exit the Kanopy Kids collection.
Parental control PINS can be created and edited anytime directly in Kanopy Kids.
~Kanopy Help: Steps to set up parental controls.