Science Technology Engineering & Math (STEM)
DASEF Summer Schedule 2024 – TBA
2024 DASEF Program
DASEF is your Passport to Adventure at Delaware Libraries:
Where else can you travel around the world, meet an endangered species, and build like an architect all in one place? YOUR LIBRARY!
Activites include: Travel to stations to fill passport books with stickers after completing each activity; explore the globe finding places visited, like to visit and locate landmarks; explore a suitcase packed with items to identify and see how they work; use a map with mini car following the roads and
highways; create a structure and so much more to explore for young adventurers!
Contact your Delaware Public Library for more information on this Summer Library Reading Program in partnership with (DASEF) Delaware AeroSpace Education Foundation!
- Read Aloud- Use a passport exercise, fill with stickers
- Build a new library with straw connectors
- Use a globe to locate places to travel or traveled to
- Explore items in a suitcase (periscope, compass, binoculars, atlases/road map) & how they are used
- Move a mini car around the map with the magnet, following the roads and highways to show travels
- Using a US Map, locate the states for each of the flags at a station
- Possible take-aways:Mazes, word searches, book mark, coloring pages, hidden pictures
For grades K-5
For More Fun This Summer
For more information about the Summer Reading Program visit: 2024 Delaware Library Summer Reading Program Guide. – TBA
This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.