Need a private, soundproof space to have a job interview, to talk to a therapist, and more? Delaware Libraries offers wheel-chair accessible spaces that fit 2-3 people, include high-speed internet, iPads, and hand sanitizer stations. With the tablets, you can Zoom, Skype, and use other video-conferencing software for telehealth, legal support, and employment assistance. RESERVE a time at a “social service kiosk” at one of three Delaware Libraries, Milford Public Library, Laurel Public Library or Seaford District Library.
Reserve a Kiosk
- Book an appointment to use a kiosk
- Call your public library, ask for a “kiosk navigator” and book your appointment.
- Visit your local library, ask for a “kiosk navigator”, and book your appointment.
- Laurel: 101 E 4th St, Laurel, DE 19956
- Milford: 11 S E Front St, Milford, DE 19963
- Seaford: 600 N. Market Street Extended, Seaford, DE 19973