Teen Video Challenge
Create a video promoting Summer Reading at Delaware Libraries!
Include your interpretation of “A Universe of Stories” the 2019 Summer Library Challenge theme.
Who can enter?
Teens aged 13 -18 can enter. Videos can be created individually or as a team.
Each of the five (5) winning teens/teams will receive a $200 cash prize & the sponsoring public library will receive a $50 gift certificate from Upstart.
June 1, 2019
You can start now… and enter anytime after June 1 through August 1, 2019. (Submission details to TBA).
Need video equipment? Some local libraries have equipment to lend – For more details, ask at your
local Delaware public library about video cameras, green screens, lighting and more!
All videos must:
- Be up to 60 seconds long.
- Promote reading and library use to other teens.
- Include your interpretation of the 2019 CSLP slogan
“A Universe of Stories”
- Be designed for use at any library.
- Be appropriate for viewing by audiences of all ages.
- Adhere to copyright law.
How to enter:
- Submission details to be announced at a later date… but you can get started now! Work on a concept, get a team together, and start producing your video! You will be ahead of the game when the Summer Library Challenge begins on June 1, 2019!
Learn more at Collaborative Summer Library Program (cslpreads.org) Sponsored by Delaware Division of Libraries, Delaware Library Association, Delaware Public Libraries. Funded in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the Library Service and Technology Act.