Need a private, soundproof space to have a job interview, to talk to a therapist, and more? Delaware Libraries offers wheel-chair accessible spaces that fit 2-3 people, and include high-speed internet, iPads, and hand sanitizer stations. With the tablets, you can Zoom, Skype, and use other video-conferencing software for telehealth, legal support, and employment assistance. RESERVE a time at a “social service kiosk” at one of three Delaware Libraries, Milford Public Library, Laurel Public Library or Seaford District Library.
Reserve a Kiosk Today!
- Book an appointment to use a kiosk
- Call your local library, ask for a “kiosk navigator” and book your appointment.
- Visit your local library, ask for a “kiosk navigator”, and book your appointment.
- Laurel: 101 E 4th St, Laurel, DE 19956
- Milford: 11 S E Front St, Milford, DE 19963
- Seaford: 600 N. Market Street Extended, Seaford, DE 19973
Note: You are not guaranteed a same day appointment this way. At this time the kiosk service is only available at these three locations. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you would like your public library to offer the kiosk service, let us know!
Contact Ask a Librarian:
Text: (302) 613-7477
Call: (302) 613-7477