Teen Video Challenge
Create a video promoting Summer Reading at Delaware Libraries!
Include your interpretation of “Get in the Game” & you could win $150 plus prizes for your public library!
Who can enter?
Teens aged 13 -18 can enter the 2016 Teen Video Challenge. Videos can be created individually or as a team.
Deadline is Thursday, March 31, 2016
All videos must:
- Be 30 to 90 seconds.
- Promote the idea of using public libraries and reading.
- Include your interpretation of the 2016 CSLP teen slogan “Get in the Game, Read.”
- Be designed for use at any library.
- Be appropriate for viewing by audiences of all ages.
How to enter:
- Download an Entry form PDF or visit your local library.
- Create your video
- Title your video with: “2016 TVC – DE – Unique Name.” Please choose a unique name that does not include your real name.
- Upload your video to YouTube.com or Vimeo.com
- Fill out and sign your completed entry & model release form(s).
Mail completed forms to:
DE Division of Libraries
121 Martin Luther King, Jr., Blvd, North
Dover, DE 19901
Email: Print, fill out, sign and scan this form then email to Patty Langley at email@example.com.
Use Subject: 2016 Teen Video Challenge
Learn more at Collaborative Summer Library Program (cslpreads.org) Sponsored by Delaware Division of Libraries, Delaware Library Association, Delaware Public Libraries. Funded in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the Library Service and Technology Act.